Tailor made cookery days
We provide an authentic Italian cooking and eating experience in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere. Offering a wide range of courses both for corporate and private entertaining. La Cucina Caldesi is a unique way to celebrate something special, say thank you to your client, or reward hardworking staff. We also offer team-building events enabling you to learn something new about yourself and your team outside the office.
Corporate and private events
Groups from 8 to 24 people can be accommodated at any one time, to suit your convenience, daytime and evening, Monday to Sunday. We offer ‘hands on’ cookery events, chef demonstrations and Italian wine tastings. Our prices cover most budgets from high-end bespoke cookery days to those for people who are more price and time conscious.
Highlights of cookery courses available include:
- Competitive cookery
- Master classes in fresh pasta making
- 3 course Italian menus
The kitchen studio is available for private dining, photo shoots, perfect for press, promotional and PR foodie events.
Hen & Stag Cookery events
To help celebrate your impending wedding or a chance to sharpen up your cookery skills as well as the courses mentioned in our corporate section we also offer the following:
- “A Taste of Italy” – hands on introduction to fresh pasta or pizza making
- “Quick & Easy Italian” – a selection of invaluable quick and easy, tasty Italian dishes
- “Bride to be – Italian essentials” – learn the basics of Italian cookery – bread, pasta, risotto
- “Dive into Chocolate” – tasting, tempering and take home your own hand made chocolate treats
- “Mojitos & macaroons” – seasonal cocktail making to enjoy with your own mouth-watering macaroons
Option to invite friends to join you for lunch/supper on selected courses (for a small charge) Prices from £85 per person + vat For further details please contact the office on T: 020 7487 0750